The Uptime Project is proud to announce the second release of it's webgui. The new gui contains many new functions and provides much more statistics and information from the collected data.
The Uptime Project aims to collect interesting data and statistics about computer usage from all over the world, and related to the operatingsystem used.
The client software for the project is availible for MacOS as a binary package, as sourcecode and via DarwinPorts.
Please join the project and help us provide even better statistics and information!
Visit the project at:
Some of the major news are:
* Lots new toplists
* Viewer for collected statistics
* A Hall Of Fame
* Support for Reboot Comments
* Function to report bogus hosts
* An interactive F.A.Q
* An invitation function
* Improved details about each host
* Function to send messages to other users
* Improved documentation and information
* And many other improvements and bugfixes...